Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HA IR

I'm thinking of getting myself a new haircut. It can't be too short (it will make my face rounder, thank you!). I started to google a few hairstyles that I think might be suitable for me, a few days back.

This is what I used to have whenever I go for a haircut.

Probably not as fancy as this... Hurm.. more to, maybe this one:

Typical bob-clean cut

(Reminder: Muka saya tidaklah seperti Katie Holmes. Oleh itu, jangan terpedaya)

I have always wanted to have something different, rather than this boring straight hair. I want curls. Here's what I have found while I was doing my *so called* research:

Love her locks. I want them!

Locks, again! Owh, the dress.. Gorgeous isn't it?

Length, Color: Check!

We shall see the outcome after combining these 3 pictures into my own. Haha! Wish me luck *_*

0 comments: