Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Night Out

I had a makan-makan with my dear friends whom (some) I havent seen in... umm.. since I graduated? Haha- Yes yes, I am socially retarded ever since I left the University. Guilty as charged.

Munie and Ainis made arrangements for the dinner. To celebrate my last month of being single? (*Owh- My wedding's getting nearer. Cold feet!*)

It was held at a Yemeni restaurant, Hadramawt. Located at Chulan Square, Jalan Raja Chulan. Food was delicious! I'd say 8.5 out of 10. Probably because there was a HUGE crowd just behind our table; made it a little uncomfortable as you have to shout to even talk to someone who's sitting right next to you. Funny! While you're shouting just to top the noise to ensure the one in front of you could hear what you're saying, then suddenly, the noise stopped. And the only sound left was yours (shouting on top of your lung). It happened. Things happened.. And will never happen again...

Here are some of the pictures taken:


Restless Rehan, Cheeky Munie, Thinker Zaid

*Chicken Mendey*

* I had the Hadramawt Mixed Grill*

*The Subject*


My most favourite part of the restaurant ;)

A BIG thank you to the organizers and to those who turned up.. I am touched and overwhelmed ^_^

0 comments: